Provk was born with one objective - to become a platform that highlights and brings awareness to creative expression.
In these trying times, as we all strive to maintain a sense of normalcy or fight against the challenges faced by this new reality, it is especially important for us to unite as an art community.
We recognize thatmany art shows, concerts, and events have been canceled due to the health concern over the coronavirus. In many cases, these events are the primary source of income for many of the artists in our community.Art, in all its forms, helps lift us, inspire us, and give us clarity of emotion and self. Art helps define who we are. At Provk, we will continue to support our artistic community by promoting their work.
Here is how you too can be an advocate for the artists in our community:
1) Share their work with others and grow awareness and appreciation for the arts
2) Visit their website, follow them on social media, and listen to their podcasts
3) Buy prints, download music, and buy merchandise
4) Participate in #artistssupportpledge
5) Donate to campaigns supporting your local artists: gofundme.com
At Provk we will continue to be an outspoken supporter of creative expression. While it's times that like these that art programs are most at jeopardy, it's also when we must lean on artistic expression the most to fulfill us and make sense of the world.
Below you will find links to Provk featured artists.